VERSANT TRANSITION RN FELLOWSHIP IN PEDIATRICS
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles is excited to present a new training program for the experienced registered nurse who is interested in transitioning to an acute care pediatric setting. The Versant Transition RN Fellowship at CHLA will prepare and support the experienced nurse as they enter into a pediatric specialty area. This program will be offered twice a year, in August and February. Learn more about this opportunity and other educational services and programs.
For additional information, please visit this page.
- The Versant Transition RN Fellowship, ranging from 12 weeks to 16 weeks depending on the area of specialty, includes competency-driven clinical immersion and curriculum, as well as formal mentoring and debriefing.
- Each transition RN fellowship receives an individualized learning plan for competency acquisition based on a performance gap analysis process.
- Vital professional development topics, such as career planning, conflict resolution, the culture of a new unit, self-confidence, and goal setting are presented and discussed.
Eligibility for the Versant Transition RN Fellowship Program at Children's Hospital Los Angeles:
- A registered nurse with at least 1 year of experience working as an RN in an acute care or non-acute care setting, however acute care experienced is preferred
- Bachelor degree in any field; BSN or MSN degree preferred
- Current American Heart Association CPR and PALS certification
Apply online using our Nursing Career Opportunities Search.
- You will be able to view and apply to the areas that will be accepting applicants for this program.
- Please complete the entire online application, attaching a resume is highly recommended.
Online applications for the August 13, 2018 program will open on April 9, 2018
Upcoming Program Dates
- August 2018
- February 2019
ARE YOU A NEW GRADUATE NURSE?
LEARN ABOUT OUR VERSANT RN RESIDENCY IN PEDIATRICS PROGRAM
Pediatric Nursing Careers at CHLA
At Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, you’ll find the perfect environment to develop your nursing career.
Our program is a national model for helping new nurses learn to provide care for children.